We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our services, including those offered through our website. We strive to comply with applicable Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to allow accessibility to digital content. We work with accessibility and assistive technology consultants to develop our website, and we are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our website:
- We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- We work to make our website accessible using a keyboard.
- We are consistent in the way we build our website so it functions the same way every time you interact with it.
- We use headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets, and other formatting features that are easily interpreted by assistive technology.
- We work to design content in a way that does not cause seizures.
- We work to provide users enough time to read and use content.
- We work to make text readable and understandable.
- We work to provide ways to help users navigate, find content, and determine where they are.